Sığırlarda pembe göz hastalığı

Çoban

Yeni Üye
Sığırların pembe-göz hastalığı özellikle sineklerin artış gösterdiği yaz aylarında genç hayvanların kilo almalarında ve süt veriminde düşüklüğe ve gözlerde yaptığı bozukluklardan dolayı değer kaybına neden olan bir hastalıktır.

Hastalığın ortaya çıkış nedenlerinde birçok faktör rol oynanmaktadır.

• Genç hayvanların hastalığa daha duyarlı olması
• ibk nın yaz aylarında daha artmasından
• ültraviyole ışınların göze etkileri
• ıkb ye yakalanma etçil hayvanların tersine sütçü hayvanlarda daha düşüktür
• tozlar uzun otlar veya rüzgar gibi mekanik etkenler gibi
• mikro plazmanın bu gibi hastalıkları daha tetiklemesi hastalığı önleyici maddeler ise söyle sıralayabiliriz

1. Klinik olarak hastalık tespit edilen hayvanların sağlamlardan ayrımı ve ekipman olan aletlerin yıkanması
2. Yazın ıbr aşısı yapmaktan sakınmak
3. Sineklerin yoğun oldukları sezonlarda hayvanları komple ibk aşısı ile aşılamak ancak bu aşı hayvanları tamamen korumasada hastalığın hayvanlar üzerindeki gücünü ve tesirini doğal bir şekilde aşağılara çekip azaltacaktır.
4. Yetiştirilen ve hayvanların beslenmesi bakımından faydalı olan yeşil ve büyük otları daha düzgün bir biçimde kesilip hayvanlara olan etkisini azaltmaktır
5. Hayvanları beslediğimiz yerlerde toz ve polen gibi şeylerin bulunmaması
6. Dışarıdan yeni aldığımız hayvanın bakım yerinde bulunan diğer hayvanlarla birleştirilmesinde ve yetiştirilmesinde onların bakımını ilk önce karantinalama gibi bir yolla yamılmasını sağlamak
7. Sineklerle ilgili mücadele edilmeli ve ilaçlanmaya önem verilmelidir

Wayneoricy

Yeni Üye
Discover the Best Formula to Boosting your very own Bliss

Hi everyone! Is somebody ready to bring your own intimate encounters to the next step? Whether you’re a beginner or a experienced user, there exists always a fresh idea exciting and amazing to explore in the realm of pleasure devices. Now, we’re plunging into the wonderful world of self-use tools and justification you must to think about incorporating a single to an effective assortment.

Think of a world where your personal personal period is boosted by an astonishing device made to enhance your very own satisfaction. Looks like a dream, is that so? Indeed, that’s precisely just what a self-use device provides. It's focused on providing you all the finest period imaginable, whether you're going to be soaring alone or spending the fun with a mate.

A feature of of the amazing characteristics about self-use tools is the diversity. Such compact gadgets aren’t merely one-trick ponies. They deliver several options and features, securing that one can identify the ultimate vibe for any occasion. And allow us to not forget how simple they are. No enthusiast likes complex instruments, chiefly when sessions are becoming up. Self-use tools are made to be easy-to-use and straightforward to handle, so you can be able to focus on just what really signifies.

High quality is important as it is related to joy devices, and custom massagers don’t let down. Created from high-quality, non-toxic parts, anyone can believe that they are not merely enjoyable but besides secure for your extremely fragile areas. Plus, they’re portable! If you will be at residence or on the move, Such tools are miniature and discreet, producing them great travel mates.

Starting with a self-use tool is a walk in the park. To begin with priority, take a couple of seconds to peruse the instructions. It’ll save you time and ensure you'll be using the product correctly. do not be hesitant about exploring with the different modes to discover exactly what you prefer most. Every user is distinct, so find things is effective for you all. And don't forget, a dab of grease travels a great way in enhancing your own moment. Solely guarantee it really is well-matched with your device’s element. Maintaining yours instrument clean is necessary. Observe the cleaning manual to secure it stays in top order and available for your special next exploration.

Avoid only take one's claim for it – here’s what some true individuals say about individual gadgets: “This has entirely revolutionized my private encounters. it's resembling zero I’ve ever encountered. Before!” – Casey. “My lover and I have been operating This one altogether, and it's brought us much more. Greatly recommend!” – Taylor. “I was suspicious at at the start, but now I can’t imagine my daily routine without it. It’s a transformative!” – Jamie.

So, will you set to boost an effective bliss time? Private instruments are in place to support you all uncover fresh levels of bliss. If you're handling them by yourself or with a companion, they’re guaranteed to bring some exhilaration to one's own personalized encounters. Set to try it a shot? You won’t rue it. Here’s to exploring, unearthing, and delighting in every experience.
Intelligent Heating Vibrators
12 Speed Sex Toys and Are More Speeds Better 379e9d0

Bu içeriği görüntüleyen kullanıcılar (Kullanıcı: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Üst