Buzağı Desteklemesi Ne Kadar - 2020

Admin

Forum Yöneticisi
Yönetici
Buzağı Desteklemesi Ne Kadar - 2020.jpg
Ülkemizde besicilik ve hayvan yetiştiriciliği yapan kişiler devlet tarafından desteklenmektedir. Bu
kişilere besledikleri buzağı için devlet desteği verilmektedir. Tabi hemen her devlet desteğinde olduğu gibi buzağı desteklemesi 2020 için de bazı şartlar bulunmaktadır. Tarım ve Orman Bakanlığı tarafından paylaşılan bu şartları sizler için araştırdık. Aşağıda sıraladığımız şartlara uygunsanız siz debakanlığa buzağı desteklemesi 2020 kapsamında başvurabilirsiniz.

Buzağı Desteklemesi Başvuru için Gerekli Şartlar
 Beslediğiniz buzağılarınız 2018 yılı içinde doğmuş olmalı. Dolayısıyla 2018 yılının ilk gününden,
son gününe kadar doğan tüm buzağı yetiştiricileri bu destekten faydalanabilirler.
 Buzağı desteklemesi iki dönem şekilde başvuruları alınan bir destektir. Eğer siz ilk dönem
desteğine başvurmak isterseniz bu durumda; 1 Ekim 2018 tarihine kadar TÜRKVET'e
başvurunuzu yapmanız gerekirdi. Eğer ikinci dönem desteğinden yararlanmak isterseniz de
en geç 1 Nisan 2019 tarihine kadar yine TÜRKVET'e başvuru yapmalıydınız.
 Buzağınız doğduktan sonra aynı işletme sınırları içerisinde 4 ay yaşamış olarak gözükmelidir.
Bu süre asgari düzeydedir. 4 aydan daha az yaşayan buzağılar için destek alamamaktasınız.
 Destek başvurusuna kadar buzağınızın bütün aşılarını yaptırmış olmanız gerekir. Ayrıca
yapılan tüm işlemler ve müdahaleler, VBS (Veteriner Bilgi Sistemi) üzerinden kayıtlı şekilde
tanımlanmalıdır.

2020 Buzağı Desteklemesi Ne Kadar?
 Buzağı desteklemesi için alacağınız destek bedeli buzağıların özelliklerine göre
değişmektedir. Aşağıdan buzağı destek fiyatlarına erişebilirsiniz.
 Buzağınızın doğumu üzerinden 4 ay ve üzeri zaman geçmişse verilecek destek bedeli bir
buzağı için 350 TL'dir.
 Soy kütüğüne kayıtlı buzağı ya da buzağılarınız varsa bu durumda yine her buzağı için 500 TL
destek alabilirsiniz.
 Döl kontrolü yapılmış boğanın yavrusu için başvuru yapacaksanız alacağınız destek bedeli 50
TL'dir. Bu ek bir destektir.
 Yetiştiricilik bölgesi illerini kapsayan ve yine ek destek bedeli olan bu oran ise, 200 TL'dir.

Döl Kontrollü Boğanın Yavrusu için Verilecek Ek Destek Nedir?
Döl kontrolünden geçmiş ve olumlu sonuçlar çıkmış olan boğalardan doğan buzağınız varsa ve bunu
bizzat tohumlama belgesi ile ispat edebiliyorsanız buzağı başına verilen bu 50 TL'lik ek desteği talep
edebilirsiniz.

Soy Kütüğü Ek Desteği Nedir?
Buzağınız soy kütüğüne kayıtlı ve kendi ırkının özelliklerini taşıyan bir boğadan dünyaya geldiği
belgelerle tespit edilebiliyorsa, işletmenizdeki ineklerinizin süt ölçümleri kontrol edildiyse ve son
olarak 2018 yılı içerisinde süt ölçüm testleri en az 6 kez tekrarlandıysa alabileceğini bir ek destektir.

Wayneoricy

Yeni Üye
Find the Greatest Key to Uplifting yours Delight

Hello friend! Will somebody eager to bring yours close times to the next height? If you're going to be a beginner or a seasoned user, one can find always something new and amazing to explore in the domain of bliss items. At present, we are diving into the beautiful universe of self-use massagers and justification you should to reflect on introducing one to one's own collection.

Envision a domain whereby your personal personal session is improved by an wonderful tool engineered to maximize one's own bliss. Looks fantastic, isn't it? Well then, This is exactly what else a private device provides. It's centered on delivering you all the ultimate session conceivable, regardless if you’re going alone or using the fun with a partner.

A single of the fantastic features about personal devices is the versatility. Regarding little gadgets aren’t merely one-trick devices. They give various settings and abilities, assuring that you'll be able to identify the ultimate feeling for any mood. And allow us to not overlook how convenient they are. No user likes confusing tools, notably during the time that sessions are warming up. Self-use instruments are made to be easy-to-use and easy to utilize, so somebody can pay attention on something that really counts.

Superior quality is crucial as it involves to satisfaction devices, and individual devices Never let down. Made from high-quality, health-safe parts, one can trust that they are not just joyful but also safe for your very tender regions. Furthermore, they’re handy! Whether you can be at dwelling or on a trip, Such devices are tiny and unnoticeable, turning them incredible journey comrades.

Getting started with a personal device is a breeze. First priority, allocate a couple of occasions to examine the guide. It’ll conserve you all effort and make sure you might be utilizing the product right. dont be hesitant about experimenting with the several settings to discover something that is most enjoyable the most. Each person is diverse, so pinpoint something that works for you all. And remember, a little lube spreads a far way in enhancing one's own occasion. Solely secure it’s harmonious with your very own product's substance. Keeping your product germ-free is vital. Keep to the maintenance guide to guarantee it is held in top form and good for an effective private next experience.

Do not simply accept our opinion for it – here’s what else some authentic customers have to say about personal gadgets: “This has truly modified my solo times. it's like null I’ve ever experienced. Before!” – Casey. “My partner and I have been using Our jointly, and it's brought us. Highly endorse!” – Jordan. “I was uncertain at initially, but now I do not imagine my lifestyle without it. It’s a remarkable product!” – Casey.

So, are somebody ready to uplift one's own personal satisfaction time? Custom massagers are present to guide you unearth new altitudes of bliss. If you're operating them solo or with a companion, they’re bound to increase some zest to personal private sessions. Set to test it a go? You shall not be remorseful it. Here’s to uncovering, uncovering, and relishing every session.
Lightning Multi Speeds Dildo Vibrator
Body Soothe Vibes and Tranquility or Stimulation 379e9d0

Wayneoricy

Yeni Üye
Open Up Novel Experiences with combined Stimulators

Hi there everyone! Will you all ready to investigate fresh levels of delight? G-Spot Clit Vibrators are designed to provide somebody the supreme period by stimulating both your Grafenberg spot and sensitive spot at the same time.

These vibrators are offered with multiple modes and abilities, ensuring you're going to be able to discover the most suitable setup to accommodate your desires. Whether you're playing single or applying it with a lover, G-Spot Clitoral Vibrators guarantee an exciting and pleasurable experience.

A feature that allows twin Stimulators unique is their user-friendly setup. They’re created to suit your figure precisely, providing specific pleasure where It has been required the best. Created from first-rate, safe-for-use substances, these vibrators offer a opulent texture and harmless experience.

All tools are furthermore easily moved, turning them great for journey. One can savor their gains if you're going to be at residence or moving. To commence, read the instructions to orient you all with the options. Experiment with diverse methods to discover a feature is suitable the best for you. A dab of lubricant can elevate the period, making it silkier and more delightful. Never overlook to wash your product periodically to uphold it in prime condition.

Here’s exactly what customers are believing: “This vibrator has brought my joy to a brand new height!” – Mia. “Employing this with my companion has enhanced our relationship and introduced so a great deal fun to our personalized times.” – Jordan. “I was doubtful at at the start, but now I wouldn't imagine my lifestyle without it. Very a lot endorse!” – Alex.

Set to release interesting pleasures? G-Spot and Clit Toys are here to help somebody discover unprecedented joy. Regardless if you’re managing them alone or with a significant other, they’re bound to add some enjoyment to your sexual times. Use them a go – you would not be remorseful it! Here’s to discovering and relishing every session
Body Stimulating Tool
Tiny Vibes and Small but Mighty c5ca480

Bu içeriği görüntüleyen kullanıcılar (Kullanıcı: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Üst